Monday, December 28, 2009

I am back

Ok I am back.... I think, after hosting several Christmas events, and spending to much time playing the Wii ans Wii Fit (Santa is so good), I think I am back to my normal routine.

We had a wonderful, blessed Christmas, losts of family, friends, food and fun. I don't think we could have asked for more. Our family suffered some losses this year, someone who will always be missed, but we were together and that was wonderful.

I will post more pictures later.....

4 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

Can't wait to see your Christmas pics!

I've been playing the wii like crazy too...no wii fit from Santa for us...boooooooo lol...kidding!

Lourie said...

I want the wii fit too! But Christmas was good just the same. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Tris said...

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas! Thanks for posting all the great deals!!!

Jana said...

Oh my! My sister's girls got a Wii and Wii fit for Christmas. It's so much fun! I want one!! Happy New Year!!