Wednesday, December 30, 2009

L'oreal Coupons

Coupons.com just released some new L’Oreal coupons!
These coupons will come in handy for upcoming deals at
Walgreens, CVS, and other stores!
L’Oreal cosmetics often go on sale BOGO FREE,
so after these coupons , you should be able to get
some cheap cosmetic products!
-
New L’Oreal Coupons:
Save $0.75/1 L’Oreal Vive Pro Product here
Save $2/1 EverPure shampoo, conditioner or treatment here
Save $1/1 L’Oreal Skincare Product here
Save $1/1 L’Oreal Lip Product here
Save $1/1 L’Oreal Eye Product here
Save $2/1 L’Oreal Makeup, Powder, Blush or Concealer Product here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG -- I am in blog heaven! Your blog is a treasure trove and I will be sure to get a daily dose of it.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comment. Hope you continue to visit.

Unknown said...

L'Oreal has some great products. There are several other bloggers who use their voluminous mascara. This is great news for all of us. Thanks!!!!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

It has been a whirlwind Christmas time for me since I did all my gifts by hand. I had not visited your site much for that reason. My husband is a real coupon keeper. I will be around more often now. Happy New Year to you and yours.
QMM

Kristen said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love to save money...I'm a deal-finding kind of girl! Hope you have a great New Years!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Great deals, thanks so much for the links :)