Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Text Message Freebies


Text 467467 with the word FREE7UP

They will send you a coupon for a FREE 7 Up 2 liter or

Canada Dry 2 liter (value up to $1.59)!

***

Text 467467 with the word COOKING

You'll receive a FREE holiday recipe book from Making Life Better.

***

Text 467467 with the word COFFEE

They will send a coupon for a FREE Folgers Gourmet

selections coffee 11-12 ounce bag (value up to $5)!

***

Text 467467 with the word NESTLE

They will send a coupon for a FREE 10-12 ounce bag

of Nestle Morsels (value up to $2)!

4 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

Thanks for finding my blog, just checking out yours, WOW, I don't text but looks like I had better learn!!

Brandy@YDK said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm totally gonna get on this text coupon train. YAY!

2Wired2Tired said...

Awesome finds! I love deals by text. So easy and fun.

CJ said...

Can these coupons be used at any store, or are they just for a certain store?