Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Big THANK YOU

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who visits, follows, and comments my blog. I love comments!! I know most bloggers do, because we know you are out there. My followers has really picked up lately and I thank you very much!

I am trying to comment (& follow) every follower I have just to say hello. I love posting deals but I also really love reading blogs. It amazes me some bloggers ability to write wonderful, funny, captivating posts.

So I hope when you stop by you like what you see. Please let me know what you think... if you would like to see something different, or just want to say hello.... I love hearing from you.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank YOU for a fun blog that I like to visit! Have a great week :)

Heather said...

Came by to say thanks to you, also! I enjoy your finds all the time:)Have a great week!

Stacie said...

I enjoy all your great finds :)

Tiz said...

Your blog has opened up the "coupon" world for me...thanks.

Also I appreciate your encouraging comments on Tuesdays with Tiz. Yes, we do like comments because we know someone is out there!!!

Horse Filled Days said...

I love your blog....I have found so many deals on your posts...this is my new favorite money saving spot! Thanks.....

http://horsefilleddays.blogspot.com/

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I appreciate the hard work that goes into your posting.

Frances said...

You know I love your blog! I just can't stay away!

Liz Mays said...

I can't imagine how much work it must be to cull together all the deals that you do! Bless you for doing it!

Lourie said...

I love your blog. I love how you find deals, or point out other blogs when they have found something. Thanks for looking out for everyone.