Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Printables from Kraft

Kraft has just made some new printables available.
Please note that a big ad prints at the bottom of each
one so you may want to plan accordingly.
-
Click Here to check out and print these coupons:

Save $1.00/4 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Save $1.00/1 Velveeta Cheese
Save $1.00/2 Planters Mixed Nuts
Save $1.00/2 Capri Suns
Save $1.00/1 Grated Parmesan Cheese
Save $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer Meats
Save $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer Bologna
Save $1.00/1 Claussen Pickles
Save $1.00/2 Kraft Deluxe or Velveeta Shells and Cheese

7 comments:

Nessa said...

I read something about pirates. I think I need a nap.

12212012

Lisa Russell said...

Thanks! These are great coupons!

Deborah Ann said...

Awesome! I see a few things on this list that I need. Thanks!

J.J. said...

Thanks! you have a great blog idea! Great service :)

Joyce said...

Yea...there are some coupons on here that I do not have. Kroger has a fun sale this week. See ya.

He & Me + 3 said...

We love most of these products. Thanks for sharing.

Kirsetin Morello said...

Where in the world do you find these deals? Cream cheese, mixed nuts, and parm cheese, here we come. Thanks!