Sunday, January 24, 2010

Post Ceral


Just go here, scroll down to the bottom, and click on the link to
register for the Post Natural Advantage Newsletter.
Then, you’ll be emailed a link to print a coupon valid for $2 off one box
of Post Shredded Wheat, Grape Nuts or Raisin Bran!
These Post cereals often go on sale for $2.50 or less,
so possibly ONLY $0.50 per box after the coupon!
As with all high value coupons, print them NOW!
The print limit will most likely be reached quite quickly,
so start printing while you have the chance!
Thanks, PrintableCouponsAndDeals

9 comments:

Foursons said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm going to go through yours now and get all my goodies!

Susie said...

I love your deals:-)

Jenny said...

I have no idea how you find all these cool deals! But thank you!

Ronnie said...

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! This is cool, I'm gonna print the coupons, what a deal:)

Cass @ That Old House said...

Honestly, you are the coupon magician! Amazing. And I LOVE Raisin Bran!

Thanks for visiting That Old House, and for your kind words. Tell your daughter that when i was young I read a book about a girl who lived in an old house, with two stair cases, one in the front of the house and one that went down right to the kitchen. I just thought that was so terrific...and I still do!

When I found this house for sale, and it had two staircases, I knew it was meant to be.

It took me 30 years, but I got my happy dream house. And now I can find good coupons and deals through YOU, to help me afford it! :-)

Have a lovely week.
And again, thank you so much for the tips; you are simply amazing!
Cass

Kirsetin Morello said...

I love Grape Nuts & hate buying them if they're not on sale. Thanks--printing the coupon now!

Together We Save said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy Banks Adams said...

Thanks Denise... I do eat Grape Nuts since we mix about 4-5 cereals together. I will check out their coupon.

Thanks again.
Hugs,
Betsy