Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Soft Scrub Coupons

Soft Scrub has some new printable coupons available!
Just go on over here to print these 3 high value coupons:

$1.50 off one Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl or Soft Scrub Total Kitchen Cleanser
$1 off one Soft Scrub Cleanser
$1.50 off one Soft Scrub Bleach Clean Gel Cleanser
-
Then you can go here and sign up for the Soft Scrub Club to print a B1G1 FREE Soft Scrub Cleanser coupon!
-
Soft Scrub cleaning products are on sale at Walgreens 2/$5. Buy 2 and use the B1G1 coupon and the $1/1 coupon to get soft scrub cleaner for just $0.75 each!
-
Thanks, PrintableCouponsAndDeals

8 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

Thanks for your comments!
Lovely blog you have!
:)

Janine said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!
janine at mykidsarefun dot com

Janine said...

LOL, oopsie! doing too much at once. I MEANT to post:

Thank you for posting this, I love their products!

yonca said...

Oh, their products are great! Thanks for the coupons!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Thanks!!! I will definitely get these coupons. BUT--don't tell hubby about that Krispy Kreme deal.. He loves KK--and we haven't had any in YEARS...

Visit the Fort Payne area sometime. There are tons of things to do at DeSoto State Park --and the Little River Canyon drive is nearby. WONDERFUL place..

Hugs,
Betsy

Sarah and the Gentlemen said...

I love a bargain!

And, yes, being "on" facebook is a common expression. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

How could I have not found your blog before? You have some awesome deals and coupons listed here! I'll be checking it out and probably will inevitably be spending more money than before I discovered you!
Thanks for commenting on my blog and wishing my hubs a Happy BDay! =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Rebecca said...

Hello, Love the coupons - am all about saving where able!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
The Blessings of Modern Domestication
Happy SITS Tuesday :-)