Monday, January 11, 2010

SwagBucks.... 5 free codes


Do you use Swagbucks? If you using Swagbucks as your
search and win engine then I have something to
tell you. Swagbucks will be offering a free swag code
every day of this week on the toolbar.
To take advantage of this freebie, make sure you
have the toolbar downloaded. Then throughout the
week check the envelope icon on your toolbar for
alerts on the new code.
-
If you are not using Swagbucks this is a great time
to start doing so. Swagbucks is a search engine that
randomly rewards you with Swag bucks every time
you use it. The more you use it the more chances you
have to win these Swag bucks. Accumulate these bucks to
get free stuff. For example, one $5 deposit into your
paypal account cost 70 Swagbucks or you can buy
a $5 Amazon Gift card for 45 Swagbucks.
You get 3 swag bucks just for signing up.
Sign up right now and at the end of the week you
should have at least 8 swag bucks
(three for signing up plus five from the toolbar).
You can add to that any time you randomly search the web.
Don’t forget to take advantage of Mega Swagbucks on
Friday when you may win double the swag bucks.
Sign up now and download the toolbar to get the
free codes alerts. Plus the toolbar also helps you in
making sure you use Swagbucks every time you search.
-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had joined Swagbucks, but must admit I don't make much use of it. I'm kind of wary of downloading toolbars, but I should look into it. :}

Thanks for dropping by my blog, by the way!

Liz Mays said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Coco said...

I am going to have to come back here when I have more time to get educated on all these money saving programs.

Thanks for the info.

Coco

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Thanks for the heads up. I actually just downloaded the toolbar yesterday!