Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Walgreens Deal

First off sorry about the picture quailty, when I made this
picture I was rushing a little.
4 cases Aquafina water, they rang up
$5.99, $4.01, $5, & $5
then they scanned the $2 ad-coupon
took off $4.04.
The coupon does say a limit off 2.
-
2 Reach Dental Floss $3.79 each
Used the B1G1 coupon
Used the $1 coupon
Scanned the $2 ad coupon
(it took off $4)
-
Total OOP $14.95
I received a $10 RR for the Water
-
This makes for some better than free
denal floss and some very cheap water.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

What a great deal!!! And now you'll have something to drink while you're snowed in your house!

Sonya Ann said...

You did really good! When I grow up can I be you? The problem might be that I'm older than you and I won't grow up for a while! But I can dream!

More Than Words said...

That is a heck of a deal!!!

Helene said...

Awesome!!! Don't you love when you're able to get a good deal like that?!