Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yummy Hot Chips

These hot chips, as the girls like to call them, are
very easy to make. All you need are these three ingredients.
Pour hot sauce (Frank's works best for us)
onto a tortilla shell.

Spread over entire shell. I use the back of a spoon
and try to cover the entire shell.


Then I sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.



Cut into pieces with pizza cutter. I like to cut
into fairly small pieces.



Bake at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes and then
broil on low for a couple of minutes until edges are brown.


Finally enjoy!! We like ours warm.
These are great to take to a large gathering
or just watching the game at home.


One of my daughter's friend's mom shared
this recipe with me.


6 comments:

Casey said...

I am going to try these.
looks great and I have all the ingredients. Thanks

More Than Words said...

Oh, I bet my older kids would love that!!!!

yonca said...

Looks so yummy and easy. Love it!

Liz Mays said...

THat is so easy but my son would love them!!! Thank you!

PS. I don't know why I wasn't following you before because I'm here frequently! I am now! :)

Christy said...

Look yummy! I gotta try this!

Melissa said...

That sounds good and easy to make!