Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Basketball - Another Big Win

I don't usually post much about our high school basketball teams. I am kinda vague about were we live but.... tonight my daughter's basketball team won and they are undefeated in district play!! We have a couple of regular season games left before tournaments start but I have to say "Good job girls.... you all worked hard to make it happen".
-
I should also mention our boys won tonight too... I believe this secures second place for them too. No small feat either!! Great job...
-
Pictured above is our student section.... our kids are very supportive of each other. Keeping working hard girls!

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

That's awesome!! Good job for the boys & girls!

Nessa said...

Congratulations to them all!

Dam

Lourie said...

Woohoo! Way to go everyone!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, that's great news! Congrats to them!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Erin said...

Congratulations! What a terrific accomplishment that I'm sure they'll remember forever!