Friday, February 12, 2010

Krispy Kreme

Good morning everyone, hope everyone is up
this morning and enjoying a nice cup of coffee.
I will be absent from the computer for a while
this morning. (although I have posted a couple of deals)
as I will be delivering these......


Yes that's right.... I met a man from Krispy Kreme
at 5:30 this morning to get 325 boxes of doughnuts.
This is one of the main fundraisers our high school softball
team does each year. Would you like some? LOL
Well anyway I will be back later with more deals to share.

8 comments:

JC said...

I would lick the screen if I thought I could taste one!!!! Fresh Krispy Kreme no other donut can compare. Have a great day.

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

325 boxes!! All in one day?! I hope you hit up businesses or people buying for a large group of people so you don't have that many stops!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

YUM! :-)

Sarah and the Gentlemen said...

Would I!? You betcha!

That's a lot of deliveries! Do they give you a free box to keep your energy level up as you go?

Ronnie said...

I love those things. You're going to see a lot of smiling people today!

Shana Putnam said...

First of all I would be in heaven. Second of all can you email me through my profile with your name and shipping info so I can send you a Rainbow Brite CD?? Thanks for entering.

Summer said...

Oh my gosh....I want these now. Every single last one of them. =)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

haha.....now that's a lot of doughnuts! woohoo! you're such a great mom!