Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Target Deals

Kraft Cheese, shredded or blocks $2
Use $1/2 Kraft cheese coupon from from 1/24 SS
Use two$1 Kraft cheese target store coupon
Pay $0.50 each when you buy two
Thanks Denver Metro Mom
-
Kraft Mac N Cheese $0.69
Use $1 off five boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (IE) (FF Link).
Pay $0.49 each after coupon
Thanks Coupon Gal
-
Rimmel Mascara (Extra Super Lash Variety), $2.89
Use $3/1 Rimmel Mascara, March ‘10 All You Magazine
FREE after coupon
-
Gillette Body Wash 8oz $2
Use $4/2 Gillette Body Wash Coupon from 2/21 PG Insert
Get two free after coupon
-
Mini Chessmen and the On the Go packs of Milanos Cookies $1 (by $1 Spot)
Use $0.60/1 ANY one package of Pepperidge Farm Cookies from 2/21 SS insert
Pay $0.40 per pack

4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Thanks for sharing this one Denise! I shop at Target frequently.

Have a great day. ~Melissa :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ohhhh loving Target deals, thanks my dear :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Wooo-whooo! Target deals!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love some target deals. I need to get the gillette deal. I have those coupons. Thanks for stopping by my blog.