Monday, February 1, 2010

Vista Print

Wow!! Vista print is just keeping the offers coming.
Vista Print

Vista Print recently came out with new Mommy Cards! I’m sure you’re wondering what the heck Mommy Cards are! …Well, let me ask you this, are you ever at the park with your kiddos when they meet a new playmate? This is the time when these nifty Mommy Cards will come in handy. You see, you can just take out one of these adorable Mommy cards and hand them to the mom of your kiddos new playmate! These Mommy cards will have all your contact info… perfect for setting up future play-dates! How cool is that?!


To get started, just go here and start creating your very own Mommy Cards! They’ve got lots of fun designs to choose from! You can get 100 Mommy Cards for just $1.99 + shipping! The slow Shipping is about $4.50 for me, so my total for 100 Mommy Cards shipped is just less than $6.50!
***When going through the checkout process, skip through all the offers, and make sure all the boxes are unchecked.

Thanks, Hip2Save

6 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

I luuuurve Vista Print - so much that I find myself planning events just so I can order stuff from them!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute idea, Denise... I have never heard of Vistaprint. I will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing...

Not much in this week's grocery flyers unless you want some Super Bowl junk food!!!! ha.... I will buy 4 boxes of Mtn. Dew for $10... That's a good deal.

Hugs,
Betsy

Sandra said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment...come back soon! Sandra

Brandy said...

Thanks for sharing, I love Vista Print.

A. Drewes said...

I love vista print! Ive been ordering from them for a while. In fact, waiting for a new order to come in now!!

Jessa said...

I've been a fan of VistaPrint for awhile now. They have some of the best deals!