Sunday, February 14, 2010

Walgreen's $5 Challenge


I decided to give the Walgreen's $5 Challenge
a try this week. Somehow I can't seem to keep
my OOP as low at Walgreen's as I can at CVS.
So, the challenge is on......
**
Transaction #1
-
2 Crest ProHealth Mouthwash 2/$7
use 2 $2 coupons from the 2-7 insert
Total OOP $3
Receive $2.50 in RR
**
Transaction #2
-
Blistex Lip Balm 2/$2 (with ad coupon)
use the $1/2 coupon (insert??)
-
Dentek Floss Picks $1.99
use the $1 coupon here
-
Lubriderm Lotion B1G1 50% off $3.99 & $2
use 2 $2 coupons
Use the $2.50 RR from #1
Total OOP $1.48
**
Final Numbers $4.48 OOP

12 comments:

Susie said...

That is some impressive savings!

Chatty Crone said...

I did use the Walgreen's 15% discount - thank you.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY ♥
Sandie

Shannon K. said...

I've never seen this before! Interesting.

Lani said...

Can you please come and do my shopping for me??

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That is awesome! I agree with Lani - can you come help me??? I can't figure out the whole coupon shopping thing!

XOOX
Jen

Mrs. Davison said...

You're the bomb :) I can't believe how much you save!

Anonymous said...

Walgreens is about the only store we have in my town...except for Wal Mart. I wish I had more choices! But I have to admit Walgreens does have great sales sometimes!
*Thank you for the prayers.*

Anonymous said...

Walgreens is about the only store we have in my town...except for Wal Mart. I wish I had more choices! But I have to admit Walgreens does have great sales sometimes!
*Thank you for the prayers.*

Jillien said...

oh my goodness you have this mastered!! Incredible

Coupon Contessa said...

Great! Love the blog!

Maude Lynn said...

I'm going to have to try this!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I'm usin' the Blixtex lip Balm, hubbies addicted to the stuff. Thanks for the savings once again.

God bless and have a beautiful day!!!