Saturday, February 6, 2010

Winter Formal

When you have 2 teenage daughters getting ready for a
dance you might expect to find someone doing this......

You really hope to not find this in the bathroom sink......

You make pictures of this.......
You can spend hours doing this........



But when they end up looking like this.......



You know it is all worth it!!!





Look how beautiful these girls are.......




Aren't these dresses beautiful.
They each borrowed a dress this year,
helped fix each others hair, and I did
their makeup. We have had a very busy day.
My middle daughter is a class officer so I
am off to chaperon till 11:30.
Sorry to my regular readers my CVS & Walgreens
posts will not be ready till tomorrow.
Hope everyone is staying warm and having
a good weekend.





15 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Yes...they ARE gorgeous! The first picture had me giggling, though! Today I had to paint my daughter's fingernails flourescent orange with flourescent pink tips....ok...until...I realized that she is singing in church tomorrow...up in front of everyone...oh well - at least there wasn't any hair in the sink - lol!!

Tiz said...

Enjoy those beautiful girls!!!
CVS and Walgreen will wait....

Susie said...

They are so sophisitcated!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh what beautiful girls... I know you are proud of all of them. I have a picture of my granddaughter when she was dressed up to go to Homecoming... She looked like your girls---like she was 21... WOW!!!!!

Don't worry about the coupons... Have fun with your daughters. They grow up so fast!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Liz Mays said...

They are stunning!!!!!

Nessa said...

They are very gorgeous and beautiful young women.

Lisa said...

They look so very pretty!

Unknown said...

They are absolutely gorgeous and I love the dresses. I wish my hair would curl like that lol..

Kelly L said...

They are beautiful! I love their dresses too! Fashion sure has improved a lot since I was going to formals..lol

Love to you
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Amy said...

they just look amazing. I love the dresses..

BONNIE K said...

Yes, they are beautiful. What a fun time in one's life.

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, they are so beautiful!!!! They did a great job with the hair and everything!!! And you did a great make-up job!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Fun times. They look beautiful.

Lourie said...

Now how did I miss this one?? they look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.