Tuesday, March 2, 2010

100 Mommy Cards, Rubber Stamp, & Pen for $6

Have you ordered your Mommy cards from Vista Print yet?! I ordered business cards previously (for my site) and today I headed back over to Vista Print and ordered myself some Mommy Cards! They are just too cute to pass up!
-
While I was looking around on Vista Print, I noticed that you can get a FREE Personalized Rubber Stamp and Pen! …So created 100 Mommy cards and adding a customized rubber stamp and pen to my cart. My total came to just $6.04 shipped! I chose the slow 21 day shipping to get this price. However, I have chosen slow shipping previously and I always seem to get my items sooner, so hopefully that will be the case this time too.
-
Would you like to try this deal?
-
To get started, just go here and start creating your very own Mommy Cards! They’ve got lots of fun designs to choose from! Make sure to choose 100 Mommy cards for $1.99– that’s the best value.
-
Then when you’re done creating those, click on the “Free Products” link under the “Home & Family” category on the left hand side. In the drop down menu choose the FREE rubber stamp and personalize it, then do the same with the FREE pen.
-
Start the checkout process. Make sure to skip through all the offers and leave all the boxes unchecked.
-
Choose slow 21 day shipping (it may not take that long).
-
Your final cost should be around $6.04 shipped!
Thanks Hip2Save for finding this deal.

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

That is certainly a great price..and this is good information, I just purchased cards, however there's always a next time.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Mandee said...

Wow, thanks for sharing! :)

Aleta said...

I've used Vista Print a number of times and they gave me return address labels for free, other than shipping, which I thought was great!

He & Me + 3 said...

I have been getting emails from them They have some great deals.

Anonymous said...

What a great deal! Those mommy cards would be perfect when meeting new moms at playdates! Thanks!

Lisa Anne said...

I've used them before to print my business cards for my company and other companies I've worked for.