Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Albertsons & Smiths Free Milk!!

7 Boxes of Cereal and Three Gallons of Milk FREE!

Buy 7 boxes Kellogg’s cereal with in store coupon $14
Use 3 $1.50/2 coupons shredded wheat coupons, or
Use 3 $1.50/2 Raisin Bran (or mix and match)
Pay $9.50 out of pocket after coupons, get catalina for 3 gallons of milk
FREE to use on next purchase!
Plus turn in specially marked packages for $10 voucher from
Kelloggs,
meaning you earned 3 gallons of milk and 7 boxes cereal FREE AND earned $0.50 just by shopping! You can get this awesome deal at Smith’s AND Albertsons!

Just remember at Smith’s you have to add one more participating product to get the cereal for the sale price of $1.99 a box! ( I would recommend the American Beauty pasta for $0.49) and if you are an Albertsons shopper, some of
the stores require you use an in store coupon to get this deal, so be sure and grab it when you walk in to get this deal!
Thanks, EarnThings

5 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

You are soooo good to us sister! Thanks!

God bless and have a fantastic day!!!

Kristin said...

I tell you it all the time, but I am loving your blog!!!! Thanks for commenting on my Seeds of Change post (Running buddies). Our family is going to grow (or attempt to grow) a vegetable garden this summer, too! I'm hoping to can my own spaghetti sauce and freeze a bunch of veggies for winter. :)

Michelle said...

Oooo I wonder if the Albertson's includes Jewel. I could totally do that one. We love cereal! I'm checking out the local Jewel to see if at least that first part is valid. Thanks!

Betty Manousos said...

Awww! Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my SITS DAY!
Have a great time!
Betty xx

Life Goes On said...

do you know where the bonus bucks are used.