Friday, March 12, 2010

Award Time

I have been given The Sunshine Award
by 2 wonderful bloggers that I love to read.
Mrs. Buys More and Money Saving Mama in Michigan
I can't thank you both of you enough!!
I have so many wonderful blogs that I love to read
it is hard for me to think of just a few to give this award
to. So I will am giving this award to all of my readers.
Your comments add more sunshine to my day than I can say!!
Thanks for visiting me.
****
Don't forget to enter my give away here!!

6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Congrats, Denise.... You deserve all of the awards you can get!!!!!! You do so much to help us!!!!

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Chatty Crone said...

Congrats to you too. You bring us sunshine with all the coupons.
sandie

veterankindergartenteacher said...

This is a great blog! Have a great week-end!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Congratulations on your award! I can see why your blog is so well-loved! :-)

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your award!

Stacie said...

Congrats on your award! Hope you had a great weekend.