Friday, March 19, 2010

CVS Trip!!


I purchased this all in 1 transaction!!!
-
I received a $4 off $20 coupon in my email today so I was motivated to see how well I could do.
-
2 BC Warm Delights $.99 each
used 2 $.50 printable here
-
2 Right Guard Men's Deodorant 2/$5
used 2 $1.50 printable here
Received $2 ECB
-
Venus Razor $6.49
Used a $2 coupon
Received $2 ECB
-
2 Glade Sense & Spray $6 each
Used a $3 coupon
Used a $4 coupon
Received $4 ECB
-
Used $2 ECB from a previous trip
and I used the $4 off $20 coupon.
-
Final Price $4.49 before taxes
Received a $4 ECB from Glade Sense & Spray
Received a $2 ECB from Deo
Received a $2 ECB from Venus Razor

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I see your blog definitely has purpose and it is something I could always use some help with...saving money. I'll be back again...there are some great ideas here and the coupons are wonderful. Have a blessed weekend!