Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kroger Deal Highlights


At lunch today I made a quick trip to Kroger....
(Everything not pictured)
In 3 transcations I spent $35.12 before tax and I saved $69.41!!!

So some of better purchases:
-
4 Betty Crocker Scooby Snacks $1.79 each
used 2 $.50 off 2 printables here (doubled)
used 1 $.50 Cellfire eCoupon
Received $2.50 Catalina
Final Cost $.54 per box
-
4 Nature Valley Granola Bars $2.29
(My girls love these I can not keep them in my house)
Used 4 $.40 printables here (doubled)
Used 1 $.40 Cellfire eCoupon
Received a $3 Catalina
Final Cost $.64 per box
-
5 FiberOne Granola Bars $2.29
Used 5 $.40 printables here (doubled)
Used 1 $.40 Cellfire eCoupon
Received a $3.50 Catalina
Final Cost $.71 each
-
4 BC Warm Delights Mini Bowls $1.50
Used 4 $.50 printables here (doubled)
Final Cost $.50 each
-
5 Betty Crocker Pouch Potatoes $.69 each
Used 5 $.40 printables here (doubled)
Not sure printable still available
Final Cost Free


It works for me to organize my coupons and make a weekday trip to Kroger just to buy the "Deal Items".

5 comments:

Horse Filled Days said...

Way to go...you got some great deals! I posted pictures and details of my CVS trip this morning on my blog today...

http://horsefilleddays.blogspot.com/

Chatty Crone said...

One word - wow!

Claudya Martinez said...

You're good!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That's impressive!

Pamela said...

Hi! I have passed on an award to you! =)

http://mrsbuysmoreandmrsavesalot.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-was-given-sunshine-blog-award.html