Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kroger Trip


Look at what I was able to get at Kroger today for $12.68!!
-
Transaction #1
-
3 boxes Hamburger Helpers 3/$5
Used $.75 off 3 Cellfire eCoupon here
Used $.75 off 3 coupon from insert (??)
Final cost $3.50
-
1 Pkg Betty Crocker Potatoes $.67
used 1 $.40 printable here (doubled $.27)
Final Cost free
-
Manatha Rice $.75
used 1 $.50 from insert (doubled $.25)
Final Cost free
-
Fiber One Yogurt $2
Used $1 Cellfire eCoupon here
Used $1 printable here
Final Cost free
-
Healthy Life Bread $2
Used $.35 insert coupon (doubled)
Final cost $1.30
-
Total $4.80
Received $1.50 Catalina coupon from Hamburger Helper
-
Transaction #2
-
1 Pkg Brownies $2.50
used $1 Kroger coupon
Final cost $1.50
-
4 Boxes Fiber One Granola Bars $2.29 each
used 4 $.40 printables here
used 1 $.40 Cellfire eCoupon here
used 1 $.40 Shortcuts eCoupon here
used $1.50 coupon from #1
-
Total $5.16
Received $2.50 Catalina coupon from Fiber One
-
Transaction #3
-
2 Fiber One Granola Bars $2.29 each
used 2 $.40 printables here
Final cost $2.98
-
2 Nature Valley Granola Bars $2.29 each
used 2 $.40 printables here
used 2 $.40 Cellfire eCoupons here
Final Cost $2.18
-
Used $2.50 coupon from #2
-
Total $2.71
Received $1 Catalina coupon for buying Fiber One
-
Pretty Good for a quick Kroger run!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I don't understand your register coupons. The coupons I get at Kroger that print out are for buying so many at one time, for example. If i buy 3 boxes of GM cereal, then next time, if I buy 4, then Kroger will take $1.50 off. I've never had anything like register rewards like Wags or CVS has.

IS it for every Kroger or just certain ones?

Kelly L said...

Well done.

Love to you
Kelly

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Wow I need to print these coupons and get the same great deal...Love the pic and the dog!
kim

Together We Save said...

Jodi - I updated my post to say Catalina sorry about that.

Kim - thanks I told my girls it is funny if I put my stuff on the steps he always seems to get in the pictures.

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Wow! What a great save on some yummy stuff!

Thanks for stopping by my blog LilDaisies! I appreciate it!

Blessings,
Bella

Claudya Martinez said...

Well done!