Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Little Update.....

I was told by friends when my girls started high school
our lives would start moving in fast forward.

Just wanted to share some pictures
of what is happening in our lives......
Older girls good friend Jo ran for
Mrs. Law-Co High!
Middle daughter was her campaign manager.
She won!! Big deal for us.

Youngest daughter is volunteering at a
local farm in exchange for riding lessons.







Yes my youngest is walking this horse
thru a "poop pile". This is a challange because
the horse does not want to go. She did well.
It took a few tries but she got it.
*****
All three girls are playing school ball.
Youngest for her middle school.
Older 2 for high school.
Our high school is undefeated in regular
season play so far! They have the chance to
do really well this year.
No pictures of youngest playing ball.
I can not make good game pictures.
The shots of the older girls are from
CoachTand another mom.
Middle daughter getting signs from the coach.


Oldest daughter batting.
Look at that face!


And don't you love this face!


Middle daughter catching!


Oldest daughter playing center field.



Youngest daughter loves the challenge of 4H.
She went to a competition last night and came
in first place for her display on
West Nile Virus and horses.
So yes we have been very busy!

12 comments:

Connie said...

I enjoyed these photos of your girls. Yes, it sounds like you have a full and busy family life, indeed! Congratulations to your daughters on their accomplishments! You have much to be proud of. :-)

Together We Save said...

Thanks so much.... and sorry for the spacing problems. I have tried to fix it several times with no luck. Oh well I guess I tried to use to many pictures.

Jenny said...

Your daughters are gorgeous! How wonderful it must be to have girls with such ambition. :)

Congratulations!

KK said...

Cute pics, you are busy!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Denise, I love hearing about your three lovely daughters. I raised three sons---and remember those teen years. Your fun will just get better!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing..
Hugs,
Betsy

Lourie said...

Awesome!!! I love baseball! Those are some great shots.

Judy said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of your girls. Wow. How do you keep up with them and find time to tell us about all these bargains. Thanks.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great pics! Your daughters are quite talented and photogenic. :D

Horse Filled Days said...

Great pictures....you better watch out...once a girl gets the "horse" bug, there's no getting rid of it, LOL! Love the softball pictures, brings back memories of my ball playing days.... :-)

http://horsefilleddays.blogspot.com/

BONNIE K said...

Beautiful girls you have there! I loved watching the high school sports. I miss those days.

JC said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

crystal.cattle said...

I love that 4-H bag. Really cute.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com