Monday, April 19, 2010

Cellfire Earth Day Promo

Are you a Safeway, Vons, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Pavillions, Genuardi's, Dominick's or Carrs Shopper? If so have you signed up for Cellfire yet?
If not.... now is the time!

With Earth Day fast approaching, Cellfire has partnered with Safeway, General Mills, Kraft, and Dr. Pepper to provide a variety of products that support re-use, recycling, and organics. They’ve got special discounts available through these Earth Day coupons. These coupons are redeemable exclusively at Safeway, Vons, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Pavillions, Genuardi’s, Dominick’s, and Carrs. Hurry up and sign up for Cellfire to get these coupons for free because they are going fast! Look for the coupons with the Earth graphic.

*Save $0.55 when purchasing ONE (1) 2-liter of Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale (regular or diet)
*Save $1.00 when you buy any 1 Kraft Mayo or Mircle Whip Dressing (22 oz. or larger)
*Save $1 when you buy any 2 Oscar Meyer Lunchables Lunch
Combinations.
*Save $1.00 when you buy any 2 Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs Cookies or Crackers (4.8 - 6.8 oz.)
* Save $2.00 when you buy any 1 Maxwell House or Yuban
Coffee (30 oz. or larger).
* Save $1 when you buy 2 any variety Green Giant Frozen Boxed
Vegetables
* Save $1 when you buy 1 box any flavor/variety Cascadian
Farm Cereal.
* Save $1 when you buy 2 boxes any flavor/variety Nature
Valley Granola Bars.
* Save $1 when you buy 2 boxes Original Cheerios cereal (the
one in the yellow box)
* Save $1 when you buy 3 Green Giant Canned Vegetables.
* Save $1 when you buy any Cascadian Farm Frozen Vegetables or Frozen Fruit.
* Save $1 when you buy 2 packages of any flavor/variety Larabar Bars
* Save $1 when you purchase any 2 SunChips multigrain
snacks(10.5oz).

7 comments:

VKT said...

None of those stores are in my area...sigh

Unknown said...

Not in my area either. I look forward to visiting your blog again soon.

Joyce said...

Not in my area either. Ha. I guess you knew that already. Sorry I missed talking to you yesterday. Wasn't that an emotional lesson? I learned some things I didn't know before.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

I've heard good things about cellfire, but I don't have a cell phone. Almost makes me want to get one... but I can't say that I miss the monthly bill!

Crystal & Co said...

We have Tom Thumb here in Texas.

Pretty site and nice and clean. I like!

Thanks for checking out my meal plan. It's a yummy, comfort food kind of week at our house.

Traci said...

Cool. I have not visited Cell Fire in a while. Thanks for the reminder.

Have a great week!
:-)
Traci

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You always find the best places. I still have no working printer ... lol :(

You crack me up ball season so no cooking each night ... lol :)