Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Pictures

Ok obviously the picture below is not an Easter picture.
And the picture quality is not the best but I just wanted to share.

My oldest daughter was given the Lady Cat award a couple of
weeks ago. I am so proud of her. I wish I could recall exactly what
the coach said but basically oldest daughter is just an all-around
team player who keeps a 4.0 and a positive attitude.
Who could ask for more than that?
My 3 girls after church.
The tree in the background belongs to our neighbor, we have always
made pictures in front of our Dogwood, and for the first time
ever.... (well since we have lived here) it was not blooming
on Easter morning.

The girls with my parents.



Coloring eggs.
Yes we didn't get them finished until this afternoon
but they colored them and had fun doing it





Finished product!


Aren't they pretty!
This has always been one of my favorite things do do with my girls!

13 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful family and blessings!
Hugs, andrea

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Denise, I loved seeing the pictures of your girls and your parents. All three of the girls are gorgeous!!! Guess the dogwoods are going to be late bloomers this year. And of course, Easter did come early! Oh Well!!!!

Hope you have a good week. Thanks for sharing your family with us.
Hugs,
Betsy

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Your girls are just beautiful! What a luck Momma!

KK said...

Gorgeous, happy Easter!

Connie said...

Congratulations to your daughter!

The eggs are so pretty! Lovely Easter pictures. Thank you for sharing them.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to your daughter on her award! The photo of your daughters is beautiful! I do miss the Easter egg dying...my youngest is 18 and goes to college so no more time for Mom (well as much as Mom would like!). How wonderful your girls still do the eggs! Have a lovely week!

Tiz said...

You have a beautiful family!!

yonca said...

Congrats to your daughter! Glad you had a great Easter!

Mrs. Davison said...

I remembered noticing "Easter" post, so I had to look for it today. I can't believe how many savings posts you put up. Thank you for your hard work!!

You daughteres are so cute! You must be doing a great job because they don't learn to be hard-working on their own. Congratulations! To your eldest, too. Happy belated Easter.

Liz Mays said...

Yay for your daughter!!! They're both lovely! And so are the eggs!

Sonya Ann said...

Wow, your daughter is amazing! I think that it is because she has a wonderful mom!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations on the award your daughter received! Love the eggs, very pretty. Your family is beautiful. God Bless.

Michelle said...

So much fun, and oh that's a gorgeous tree! I love those blossoms.

You have lovely girls, and congrats on your oldest's award. That's wonderful!