Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home Depot: Free Workshops, Coupons & More


Mark your calendars– Home depot is offering up some awesome Do-It-herself workshops! Just click on the “Workshops” tab in the top left. There are various workshops available from interior painting to spring planting and spring lawn prep! These workshops are awesome and totally FREE, but they do fill up fast! I would suggest heading on over here to resister now!

…AND as I posted previously, I’m always looking for ways to
save on plants and other outdoor products. One way I do this is by being a Home Depot newsletter subscriber. This newsletter
is filled with special offers, promotions, and even exclusive coupons! You can sign up for free here. You’ll also have the option to check a box to join the Home Depot Garden Club! I’ve been a member of the Garden Club for quite some time. It really helped me save quite a bit of money on my gardening endeavors last year. You’ll not only receive an email newsletter with tips about gardening and more… BUT also really high value one time use coupons (they will print with your email address)! … So what are you waiting for?! Go sign up!
Thanks Hip2Save

9 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Pretty girls!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kristie said...

I love a couple of the workshops-like installing ceiling fans (we have 2 from 4 years ago that have never been put in!) I may have to get to that one! :-)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Very cool.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo!!! Did somebody say garden club??? Oh baby, I can feed my OCFD (obsessive compulsive flower disorder) here. THANKS!

God bless and have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

Andrea said...

Joining you in prayer. Please keep me posted.
Hugs, andrea

Jenilee said...

garden club! we love gardening! :) thanks for stopping by our blog!

Amy said...

that does sound fun... Have a great day...

Cheryl said...

Wow, lots of great things here-thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

I have so little confidence in the DIY piece, but I could definitely use some of these clinics. Thanks for the reminder that they're out there! :)