Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kroger: BC Potatoes Money Maker

Here is a deal I was able to get yesterday and I don't think I have posted it before. Now thru 4-18 Kroger has a catalina deal on Betty Crocker Instant Potatoes, buy 3 and receive a $3 catalina.This deal works in the single pouches which are on sale at my Kroger for $.99 each.

So here is what you can do:
Buy 3 Betty Crocker Pouches $.99 each
Use various $.40 printables here or here (will double)
(I was able to print some today even)
You can also load $.40 ecoupons onto your shoppers card
(Cellfire and ShortCuts)
Final Cost Free and a $3.20 money maker!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

great deals...

I have awards today. Stop by and get them...

Chatty Crone said...

Just wanted to say good morning and thanks. sandie

Nonna said...

Hi Denise,
Thanks for all you do here and for stopping by to say hi on my blog. Hope you have a great getaway weekend !