Thursday, April 22, 2010

Printable Coupons: Kelloggs, Right Gaurd and more

There are new coupons available from Redplum:
$1/1 Kellogg’s Special K Crackers coupon
$0.75/1 Cheez-It Duoz coupon
(If you don’t see the coupons, then try using zip code 53027).
-
Other New Coupons:
Save $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant
Become a Facebook fan and click on the “Coupons” tab to print this.
Thanks, Addicted to Saving
-
$2 off any Bic Soleil Bella Shaver 3-pack
Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals
-
$1 off any Good Earth Tea (New link)
Bottom Center of the page - click on “Save on Good Earth Tea”
Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals
-
$0.55 off any Fisher Product (Greater than 4 oz)
Take the Nut Personality Quiz to access the coupon.
Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals
-
Mambo Sprouts Spring 2010 Coupon Booklet
You can either pick this up in Whole Foods or request one using the link above.
Thanks, Utah Deal Diva
-
Save $1/2 Welch’s refrigerated juices
-
$1/1 Marie Callenders Asian Recipes
Scroll down and click on “Sign up for Special Savings”.
This coupon will be mailed to you.
Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady
-
$1.25/1 RingO’s Chicken Rings
Use zip code 75204
Thanks, My Sweet Savings
-
$0.55/1 lb. of Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough
Use zip code 75204.
Thanks, My Sweet Savings
-
Save $1/1 Total Cereal
Bottom left corner.

4 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I see a couple I need! thanks!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a great variety of values!! There's something for everyone.

Unknown said...

Awesome, Thanks!!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

The problem I have is that there is never coupon on products I use. Yes, I know I get stuck on certain brands..but have changed just to save and I wasted my money because I didn't like the taste or the performance of the product. :)
My way of saving at this time on clothing even, is Goodwill or some a store like that. I often have been fortunate enough to find beautiful thing.
I love your idea of a blog helping to save money though.
There used to be a lot about woment who got nearly all of their groceries for free. I have often wondered if they are still doing it.
It's nice to meet you. I just found your comment on my bike post tonight. :) Thanks for stopping by!