Friday, April 30, 2010

Printable Coupons: Sears, Yankee Candle, and more

Wow, if you need to do some shopping this weekend, Coupon Cravings has put together a great list of printable coupons to use at the mall and the outlets. Some expire this weekend, so it may be a good time to pick up Mother’s Day gifts.

  • Sears: Save $5 When you Spend $50 (expires 5/8)
  • Stein Mart: Save $10 When You Spend $25 (expires 5/18)
  • Stride Rite: Save 20% When You Spend $50 (expires 5/13)
  • Yankee Candle: Save $10 When You Spend $25 (expires 5/9)

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! This is grrat! We have so many of hese stores nearby. And I'm planning a trip to Macys this weekend!

Heather said...

I need to get shoppin'! Lots of awesome coupons here! Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, this just gave me a reason to go shopping!

Holly Lefevre said...

Wiw that is a whole lotta good deals...I see shopping in my future.