Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sample Showcase

The US Postal service has a new way for select people (depending on your particular demographics) to get FREE samples! It’s called the Sample Showcase. Just head on over to their site by copying and pasting this link:
https://secure.startsampling.com/sm/101145/

You will need to take a survey to see if you qualify. If you do in fact qualify, you will receive a box of assorted beauty, health and snack food items from multiple consumer packaged goods companies. The boxes will be branded with the Postal Service logo and include the tagline, “A selection of free product samples.”
Let us know if you qualify I did (I am so excited)!!!
Thanks, For The Mommas

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Woo-hoo! I qualified too! Thanks for the info!

Melissa said...

Hmmm ... I didn't qualify. I wonder if it's because I declined to answer the question about household income?

Together We Save said...

Not sure... I have read the site went down for awhile.... be you can try again.