Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Is Here

Well spring is here and I am looking forward to more time outside with family and friends. I have been looking around for some new outdoor furniture. I came across some bar stools at Allbarstools.com and some high top table sets that I love. They have so many things that I would love to have it is hard to choose.

I am also working on getting some flowers planted and I have promised my youngest daughter she can have a small garden. Nothing to exciting just a couple of tomato plants, some green beans, and maybe a cucumber hill or two.

So what about you.... do you have all your flowers planted? Looking for new outdoor furniture? Putting in a pool? If yes to the last one... I may need your address.

4 comments:

Frances said...

Nice bars! Are you going to put one of those outside?

Together We Save said...

No actually I was looking at the outdoor furniture.

Chatty Crone said...

You sound like you are keeping busy. You go girl. Don't know how you do everything you do.

sandie♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

We pretty much do plants that do good all year long. I miss our pool. We had one in our last house for 17 years and I do miss it. We have an above ground spa now. I don't do a garden but I think it would be fun. Good luck with yours.