Friday, April 16, 2010

Travel Deals

Well the summer rapidly approaching I am
looking for some good travel deals.
I received these 2 in my inbox today.....

Hotwire.com


Sign up here and receive great travel deals
delivered to your inbox.
I have never tried Hotwire but hey
maybe I could find a cheap deal and
go somewhere exotic!
~~~
I also received an email from....
~~~
Colorado Tourism!
Win your own Colorado vacation by filling out a
single page form here. You must answer question
on home page to load sign up form.

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gosh, you post a lot! And we get the benefits! We don't travel any, but I'm checking out the free parks admission!!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Sweet! Thanks for the share.

veterankindergartenteacher said...

Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you would be interested in following my blog, I would gladly return the favor.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Hey I can get the emails to dream of vacations? Right :)

Claudya Martinez said...

There are some good deals out there.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Good luck!!

We're off on an all-expense paid (mostly!) trip to Italy soon! Thanks to the US Army, lol!

Jeanette Levellie said...

Thank you so much, Denise. We won a 7-day trip to Colorado, but must pay our own air fare, so this comes at the perfect time! YOU are a blessing and a sweetie.

Jen
Audience of ONE

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am going to have to heck out this travel ticker!!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

How wonderful! Just dropped by to say hello! blessings,Kathleen

Cheryl said...

Wow! I am off to search for bargains. I would love a nice vacation in the Caribbean right about now...

Anonymous said...

Найти лучшее: flashgot скачать 1.2