Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What did you do on Spring Break?

Spring Break has come and gone
for my girls. It was a busy one.
I believe my 2 older girls played
18-20 ball games in this 10 day time span.

Oldest getting instructions from
the coach.


Middle daughter diving back to the bag.
She was safe!!


Youngest daughter was invited to
be a page for the House of Representative's
meeting last week.

My oldest is sitting in my middle daughter's
lap. They fight and argue but moments like
this show just how they really feel about each other.






Middle daughter working on her
Spanish project.
A scrap book, due the Monday
after spring break.
Wouldn't you just love to see your
dining room table looking like this!


Youngest daughter has a project due too.
A castle. She was mixing paint,
I just love how the colors look!


Almost finished. We dyed glue to make the
mote. I really hope the color stays this
bright after it dries.

So mix together 15+ ball games, babysitting,
time with friends, class projects, ect.....
You have a busy, fun week.
So.... what did you do for spring break?

19 comments:

Connie said...

Wow, you and your family really were busy on spring break! Great pictures! Your daughters are all so lovely and talented. You must be very proud of them. It's good to see that sisterly love. :-)

Hope you have a good week!

Unknown said...

You guys were really busy on spring break!! Love the pictures of your girls... fantastic.

Laura Lynn said...

We enjoyed a quiet weekend over Easter. Spring break is just a Thurs, Fri amd Mon. here.
Your daughters are beautiful!

Randi Troxell said...

my goodness.. 10-20 games.. YOWZA.. that's a lotta games, but go them!

yonca said...

Your daughters are so talented. Lovely pics!Enjoy your spring break!

Susie said...

What a fun break for you!!

Unknown said...

Dear loved to ur family snaps...your daughters are too cute and beautiful....njoy ur spring break..have wonderful time ahead.....take care...

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow Denise, That was a BUSY but PRODUCtIVE Spring Break week.... I cannot believe that your girls have projects DURING Spring Break. Isn't Spring Break supposed to be a BREAK?????? Goodness!!!!

Well---it does look like you all had a great 10 days.
Hugs,
Betsy

Cari said...

Aww I love softball! I played it all through middle school and high school. Loved it! Who makes kids do homework over spring break?!? That's not fair! lol

Anti-Supermom said...

You all had a really busy, but awesome Spring Break!

Those softball pictures are fabulous BTW, great action shots.

BONNIE K said...

This reminds me how much I miss going to those softball games now that the high school years are behind us. I loved that.

Amy said...

how fun my friends little girl just started playing softball. I am having a giveaway if you want to stop by and enter..

Tiz said...

Precious daughters. You have to be a proud Mom.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like it was a busy break!

Rachel said...

Looks like great fun on spring break!

Chatty Crone said...

I really liked your blog today. Enjoyed seeing your girls. You have to put a picture of you on it sometime. So lots of baseball and projects for you.

We went to Florida.

Love,
Sandie

Lourie said...

ugh projects due right after spring break. Not fair. Though both looked great!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

We didn't do much during Spring Break. I tried not to lose my mind.

I am not looking forward to school projects. I remember those. Not fun.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with everyone who said your daughters are beautiful and talented!

We worked on the garden during spring break. ;)

Sorry I've not been visiting - I'm actually on vacation right now and don't get online every day. Glad you had a lovely spring break!