Sunday, April 25, 2010

A whirlwind.....

To say we had an exciting weekend
is an understatement......
~~~
We got to Knoxville Friday night and
drove around campus to get
a feel for where we were.
~~~
Saturday morning we went to campus,
I left my 2 younger daughters with
their dad at the bookstore and
the oldest daughter and I headed off for the tour.
~~~
Sorry no pictures from the tour
(oldest daughter was a little nervous)
It was amazing, I was impressed and I
know my daughter loved it. The tour guides
did a great job of showing us just how much
the school has to offer.
Will oldest daughter be able to attend?
We will just have to wait and see.
~~~~
We had made plans to see the Lady Vols Softball team
play. They warmed up and were able to start the game
but unfortunately the game was delayed for rain in the
first inning and they were unable to finish the game.

The girls did make a few pictures of the team
warming up.
The Lady Vols praying together before the game.


The 2 younger girls also had the chance to
go to the Lady Vols Basketball team's
"Meet & Greet"
~~
This was going on during the tour so oldest
daughter and I missed out.
Do you know who this is?
~~~~
My daughters were excited to be getting autographs.....


My youngest was lucky enough to get her picture made
with 2 of the Lady Vols. She is about 5'2 but you would
never know it from this picture.
My girls said these girls are nicknamed the twin towers
and are each about 6'5.



After the softball game was rained out I took
youngest daughter to visit the Veterinary Department.
They were having an open house. We got to see
lots on animals and learn valuable information
that my youngest daughter was very
interested in.
~~~
Then we traveled to visit with my parents because
today is my daughters birthday!!

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

A pretty exciting whirlwind!

Connie said...

Wow! You did have a busy weekend! I'm glad the college visit went well. Sounds like it was an exciting time at the basketball meet and greet too. I hope you have a nice week ahead! :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend!