Friday, May 21, 2010

CVS Trip


By using $15 in ECB from last week and a $5 off $30 I was able to buy all of this for just $3.06 plus tax! .... And I earned $11 in ECB for next week!!
-
Transaction #1
-
1 CVS Shampoo $.99
Used 1 $1 CVS Coupon Machine Coupon
Final Cost $0!! Not even any tax!
-
Transaction #2
-
8 David's Sunflower Seeds 4/$5
Used 4 $1/2 printables
2 Aussie products $2.99 each
Used 1/$2 coupon from 5-16
2 Revlon eyeshadows $4.99 each
Used $4 CVS Receipt Coupon
2 Maxwell House Coffees B1 $4.79 G1 $.01
Used 1/$1 off 2
1 Dove Dark Bar (sometimes you just need a little chocolate) $.49
Final Cost $2.49
-
Received $13 ECB
-
Transaction #3
-
1 Lever 2000 Soap $1.69
1 Dial Soap $1.88
Used $3 ECB
Final Cost $.57
-
Received $1 ECB

9 comments:

Angela said...

That is just wild! I can't seem to do that at any store yet! I do get a lot of great deals but I don't pay just a few dollars for an entire order yet. I'm keeping my figers crossed that I'll be able to do it just like you! I don't seem to get the great coupons you do.

Great Job!

Joyce said...

Wonderful trip. I need to go shopping...just can't seem to find the time. I enjoyed the pictures of your kids. I think I taught your daughter's date...nice kid.

Dina's Days said...

This is SO exciting! My sister and I do this every week! I just got John Frieda shampoo and conditioner at $5 a piece, revlon mascara ($10), and revlon lipstick $9 for $17. Not as good as your deal, but it was so great!

I love CVS and extra bucks!! What a great blog you have, I am going to stop by here for great deals!

Unknown said...

Trying to get into the swing of doing this, do you actually ring up each transaction separately rolling any extra care bucks you get into the next transaction?
I usually just check it all out at once and save the bucks for the next trip but I often forget to use them up. Great trip!!!
I did get 5 free bottle of Nivea body wash this week I was proud of myself lol!

Chatty Crone said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. sandie

Together We Save said...

Yes I actually had 3 trabsactions in one visit. That helps me keep my weekly expenses low and not let the ECB expire.

Kristie said...

That is awesome!

All That Glitters said...

you did awesome!

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Wonderful variety of stuff. I have shopped CVS for years and still am amazed at the process. I love to see what others get.