Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dollar General & Kroger


I made a couple of quick stops today to pick up some freebies!!

First stop: Dollar General
Several weeks ago I printed 2 $1/2 David's Sunflower seeds coupons
They were $1 per pack at so 2 for free!!
Also..... I used 3 $2 Heinz 57 sauce coupons so 3 for free!
Bought some TP (I really miss the free Cottonelle)
and 1 Aquafina Lip Balm.
I got all of this for $5.75!!!

Second Stop: Kroger
Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean $7.99 sale price
(purchesed 1 at a time)
Used 1 $5 coupon.
Final Cost $2.99 and I received 1 $3 catalina.
~~
Then I purchased another one and used a $5 coupon & the $3 catalina.
Final Cost Free!!
~~
Then I did it one more time!!
...And I still have a $3 catalina to spend later!!


3 comments:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

WOW! That is so great I love to find good deals and am a fellow couponer as well! Love it!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Sonya Ann said...

CLAPPING!!!

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

Thank you for including Dollar General in the mix. I love Dollar Stores.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com