Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kroger & Huggies Deal

Here are a couple of Kroger deal ideas to go with the Huggies Wipes coupon I posted about earlier.
-
Deal Idea #1:
Buy 4 Huggies Wipes 64-72ct tub $1.99 each
1 Huggies Diapers $8.99
Use 2 -$2/2 Huggies Wipes printable
Use $3 off Huggies printable
$3 off instant savings WYB $15 Huggies products
Final Cost $6.95
or
Deal Idea #2 (you need more than one computer):
Buy 8 Huggies Wipes $1.99 ea
Use 4 -$2/2 Huggies Wipes printable
$3 off instant savings WYB $15 Huggies products
Final Cost $4.92 or $0.61 ea!

5 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Wednesday!
Awesome stuff!

yonca said...

Great deals! I used to use Huggies too for my son ;)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh baby, gotta call my daughter on this diaper deal. No, not her....my youngest grandson. Heeehehehe! Thanks!

God bless and you have yourself the best day!!!

Chatty Crone said...

I sent to my sister with twins. Thanks. sandie

Frances said...

I'll have to call my daughter and see if she has room for more diapers. LOL! I stocked her up and she was running out of room.