Sunday, May 9, 2010

Product Review: Paula Deen Non-stick Skillet



Recently, I received a Paula Deen Porcelain Nonstick Cookware 2 Piece Skillet Set from CSN for review. I cannot even express how much I love them. Not only are they beautiful, but they are also wonderful to cook with. I have never had a non-stick skillet that worked as well as this one. They distribute the heat evenly and and retain heat extremely well. I was also surprised at how easily they clean up.

Are you familiar with CSN? They have everything from housewares to outdoor furniture, to luggage, CSN is defiantly a one stop shopping experience. The ease of ordering, free shipping, and quick delivery just added to my great experience

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this review are honest although I did receive compensation.

6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I've never heard of CSN. Can you sign up to review things, and do you have to buy them first? I just checked it out a bit, looks interesting. A friend of mine just ate at The Lady & Sons, Paula's restaruant. I had not known it is all buffet. This skillet looks super, and I love Paula Dean.

Michelle said...

Wow.... Paula Deen sure is making a lot of stuff. Somehow I missed that she's got cookware out there now, too! I'll have to look to see what all she's got.

myletterstoemily said...

i can't believe something that
lovely even works! woo hoo!

Together We Save said...

I was contacted and asked to review a product after I had shopped from CSN. I did not know she had a restaruant. I love her cookware, they also have it at Walmart, but it is a little pricey.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I just won a giveaway recently and chose a fabulous french press from CSN!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They sound very nice and looks really pretty.