Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CVS: Off! Clip-on & Refill Only $2.99

As I posted earlier, there is a new $2/1 OFF! Clip-on Mosquito Repellent Starter coupon available. You can use this coupon at CVS to get a really great deal….

Buy 1 OFF! Clip-on Mosquito Repellent Starter on sale for $7.99
Buy 1 Refill pack (FREE with coupon below)
Use the $3/1 CVS OFF! Clip-on Mosquito product store coupon from here
(Click on the “In-Store Coupon” link on the right hand side)
Use the new $2/1 OFF! Clip-on Mosquito Repellent Starter from here
Plus, use the buy a Starter get refill free coupon from here
Final cost ONLY $2.99 for the OFF! Clip-on Mosquito Repellent Starter and refill!
Thanks, Shining 2 Save

4 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for your visit.
A very interesting blog.

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for the heads up...being at the garden all the time I need something to help with the Mosquitos.

Cheryl said...

Oh my, perfect post for me! The mosquitoes are fierce here by the saltmarsh, I shall have to invest in this.

Tiz said...

Hi, I managed to find a CVS that had the starter and the refill!!
A great deal. Thanks, Tiz