Sunday, June 27, 2010

CVS Trip


I received a $4 off $20 magic coupon machine coupon Friday when I was shopping. It was only good for 3 days, so I put it to good use today.
-
7 Betty Crocker Warm Delights $.88
Used 7 $.75 coupons from here or 6/27 SS insert
Final Cost $.98 for all 7.... these are so yummy!!
-
4 Pkgs M & Ms $.89 each
On sale B1G1 Free
Used 2 B1G1 Free coupons 6/27 insert
Final Cost 4 pkgs for Free
-
2 Pkgs Stayfree Pads $6.99
On sale B1G1 Free
Used a B1G1 free coupon 6/27 insert
The coupon only took off $4.49 (max value)
Final Cost $2.50
-
1 Can CVS Bug Spray $3.99 (Youngest will be taking this to 4H camp)
-
Used the $4 off $20 coupon
-
Final Cost $3.90 before tax!!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Wow! You hit the mother load of Betty Crocker Goodness! I can never find these at my CVS!

Great job!

Liz Mays said...

I wouldn't mind those Warm Delights for dessert every single day!

Together We Save said...

Rita - I did have to ask where they were, could not find them on my own.
-
Blueviolet - I love these... and yes I would love to eat them everyday.

Connie said...

Wow, you're amazing, Denise! :-)