Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Free Decadent Desserts eCookbook


Go here to download a FREE Mr. Food Decadent Desserts eCookbook! (I love his cooking, he was on my local daytime news channel growing up.)
--
In this eCookbook, you’ll find more than 30 pages of incredible desserts…everything from Black Forest Cake to Whoopie Pies to Bite-Sized Chocolate Cheesecake – plus lots more treats that are sure to create smiles. Just wait till you present Polka Dot Pie, Frozen S’Mores, or Bloomin’ Cupcakes at your next party, potluck or family dinner! You know you’re gonna hear raves. Why, they’ll probably sound a lot like…”OOH IT’S SO GOOD!!”

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These recipre are awesome. Mr. Food is on our local news at noon all the time and I love watching him.

Nessa said...

I am getting this.

Jane said...

Good morning Denise,

Thanks for your recent comments on my blog. I have really enjoyed my GPS - I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag, and the added benefit of my GPS to recommend nearby restaurants and places of interest is an added bonus. I'm always looking for free ebooks. I am going to download a copy of the one you have suggested here later today.

Catch you again soon!

Jane

The Blonde Duck said...

Home Depot rocks!