Wednesday, June 30, 2010

.... Leaving for Camp

We are having a very busy summer around here... between horse shows, softball tournaments, baby sitting, and camps I really haven't had a chance to post many family pictures.

But I really wanted to share these pictures of my youngest leaving for her last camp of the summer.





Our dog Charlie really misses her when she is gone. She gets home Friday... I know one little dog that will be glad she is home! (Mom too of course)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

10 comments:

Connie said...

Aw...very sweet pictures! So cute! :-)

Liz Mays said...

She's getting some goodbye love!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Isn't she gorgeous???? What cute pictures, Denise. I love hearing all about your family...

Have a great 4th.
Hugs,
Betsy

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet series of pictures. You can see their little bond in the pictures.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I hope she has a great time and I am sure your dog will miss her.

Chatty Crone said...

She is beautiful and I bet the pup misses her so much. sandie

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhhh that is so sweet. I love that face she is precious!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

These pictures are so sweet! I enjoy seeing pictures of your family goings on.

Jane said...

Hope she has a terrific time. I well remember the days of summer camps - fun!

Jane

Christina Lee said...

awww sweet- hope she has fun!