Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Printable Coupons: Littlest Pet Shop, Reach, and more

Alright, so you may want to check Coupons.com again to see if some of the coupons have reset. I’ve been able to print some more so I hope you can too!!
-
Here’s a list of a couple coupons that may have reset:
-
Buy one get one FREE Littlest Pet Shop
(on clearance at Target!)
-
$2/2 Reach Toothbrushes
(free toothbrushes at Walgreens and other various stores!)
-
$1/1 Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Bites
-
$1/1 Sunsilk Product
-
…And the Huggies coupons reset for me too.

5 comments:

Lourie said...

Ooooh! Yay! My kids love these things--The Littlest Pet Shops!!

Pat said...

Wow, you've found some great deals here!

Laura Lynn said...

Always great finds that's why I have something for you on my blog. Hope you don't mind!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Getting one Littlest Pet Shop free sounds good. Wonder if they are being discontinued? I thought it was a pretty popular toy.

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

those little pet shop toys would be good to stock up on for "hey mom i have a bday party to go to tonight" kind of moments~!