Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Target Trip


I purchased all this tonight at Target for $18.09. Good deal yes, great deal no! So here is the problem, I bought to many things with coupons and I lost track. I used the Target B1G1 Scrubbing Bubbles coupon matched with the B1G1 free manufactures coupon, but he only used 1. Same with the Vanish. And.... I only bought 2 small bottles of Tresseme hair spray, but I was charged for 3. So Target is 45 minutes away and I discovered the mistakes after I got home. I will just accept the mistakes but I am wondering how to prevent this in the future. Any ideas??

2 comments:

Jane said...

Watch the checkout person very carefully. These types of errors happen all the time.

Jane

Michelle said...

I agree. And Target stuff sometimes scans weird, so you have to pay attention to that, too...I've watched $1.00 coupons scan as .50...just weird.