Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Walgreens: Hershey's Kit Kat & Reese's Candy $.28 each


I headed to Walgreens tonight to pick up some great deals. Honestly most everything that was producing a RR was out of stock but I did get a great deal on candy. (This is perfect for taking to the ball park!!)
3 packages of Hershey’s Kit Kat Bars 8 packs $1.50 each
4 packages of Hershey’s Reese’s 8 packs $1.50 each
Total $10.50
Used the in ad coupon which will make each package $0.99
Pay $6.93
Receive a $5 RR
Final cost ONLY $1.93 total - just $0.28 per 8 pack!

I actually used a $6 RR from last week so my deal was awesome!

6 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I LOVE Reese's!

Jessica said...

Great Deal! love Reese's
Thanks for stopping by!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This deal is a chocolate lover's dream!!

lina@happy family said...

I've never bought this...thanks for the info...

Karen@WaistingTime said...

How funny that I just posted about peanut butter and not eating those yummy candies anymore and here is your great deal!

Betty Manousos said...

Great deal! I love Reese's!
~B xx