Monday, July 12, 2010

A Day at the Farm

Just wanted to share a few pictures from the
youngest daughters activities at the
farm where she works.
This picture does not do justice to the beautiful
shade of orange of these roses.
I took several pictures trying to get a good view of this
horses beautiful blue eyes.


And the way this horses mane looks highlighted.

Today was bath day for a couple of the horses.



Bringing the horse down to the barn.





All cleaned up after a bath and a trim.

Horses get pedicures too!!

10 comments:

cheeky rose said...

What a great place to work

Tiz said...

I would say youngest daughter is enjoying her job.

Cheryl said...

What an interesting job to have! Nice photos of your pretty daughter's workday.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I have been thinking of you after your car accident and glad you all are safe.
Thanks for sharing great pics of your lovely family, and fabulous deals too!

Liz Mays said...

It looks like she enjoys her job!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great pictures, Denise. I can tell how much your youngest daughter loves horses... That is so neat!!!!! Beautiful horses.

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

KK said...

What a beautiful horse.

RaD said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'll bet she looks forward to going to work every day :)

Have you ever thought about doing a second blog for your family posts? The pictures kinda get swallowed up by the deals. I don't always scroll all the way down, depending on how much time I have and I think I miss out on these a lot :(

Connie said...

Very nice pictures, Denise! Your daughter's pretty smile makes me think she really enjoys working with the horses. :) Hope you have a nice week!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Great to see a young girl working and enjoying it too. Does she ride?

Thanks for visiting.