Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family Pictures and Updates.....

....Before I share my family photos I just want to let everyone know my Dad is home from the hospital and is doing very well. He came home late saturday afternoon. Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers.

Last weekend my oldest daughter played softball in Gallatin.
Here is a shot of her sisters cheering her on.
Oldest daughter at the plate.
They won the tourney that weekend.

This is a shot of my oldest at bat in the college exposure tourney
this past weekend. She is finished with this team now.
We had a fun summer with these girls.
Middle daughter "throwing down"!!

Middle daughter...ready for the pitch!
At the exposure tournament!


Ivy Renfroe was at this tourney!!
(UT's Pitcher)
Here she is playing in a game!
...Yes I asked her if she would have her picture taken with
middle daughter and 2 of her friends.


After all the games yesterday (11:30 at night) we had to go get
some dog food. Oldest daughter thought it would funny
to ride a cart left in the parking lot back into the store.







14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord he is home :)
Hey Pops glad your home.
Still praying for ya :)

Huggs from Renee & Jacob in Texas :)

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love seeing your family, glad to have your father home also.
kim

Mrs. Davison said...

So glad your dad is doing better. Your girls are great! I love the ricing the cart to the store shot. My kids have done that too. They are some talented softball players, lucky you!

Chatty Crone said...

I thrilled as you are that your dad IS HOME!

Your girls look like they have such fun playing baseball and you have fun watching!

sandie

Frances said...

I am so glad your dad is home!

Connie said...

Good news that your dad is home, Denise! Congratulations to your daughters! Sounds like things went well. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your father is home and that your daughters did so well! Thank you for sharing the pics!

~~Mel~~ said...

Great pics and I'm so glad your dad is at home!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Glad your Dad is home and doing well, Denise... Hope he continues to improve.

Sounds like your girls had good tournaments this weekend. Seeing Ivy was very special I'm sure... Are any of your girls thinking about going to UT????

Great pictures of the girls... One of my granddaughters is a catcher also... (I have probably told you that before.)

Hugs,
Betsy

Liz Mays said...

I'm so glad your dad is back home and doing much better!!!!

Your girls are great!

Rachel Cotterill said...

That looks like a fabulous day, and you got some great pics to remember it by :)

Lourie said...

Oh I am so glad your Dad is home and on the road to recovery.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So glad to hear that your dad is home. Looks like a great time at the game.

RaD said...

Love your family posts! The last picture really had me cracking up.