Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wave Pool = Summer Fun

Last week we headed out to the Wave Pool..
Youngest daughter and a couple of her friends.
I love the way the falling water looks.
I got a couple of shots of the slides and pool
before things got very crowded.




These slides are my favorite.... the others are just so high.

Splash & play area...


Older girls getting some sun.


Younger girls getting some sun.

Floating away!!!




The pool has gotten crowded now!
The end of the day before we left!!
It was a really fun day.
The girls were so sweet and got along so well.

11 comments:

RaD said...

Your water park looks a lot like the one in our area! I hope it doesn't cost nearly as much as ours :)

Mrs. Davison said...

Looks like a great way to spend a day! Love the pictures.

Tiz said...

What a fun time!!!!

Cheryl said...

Wow, what a place to visit on a hot day. We have nothing like this here at all. How wonderful you all had a great day together!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! This is SOME water park!! That big slide looks so scary!! I'm with you, I like that white one that's not as high. It's very pretty and kind of artistic as well. You got some fabulous shots. It makes me cooler just looking at them!

Connie said...

Looks like lots of fun in the sun. I like the way that falling water looks too--like a curtain almost. Cool picture! :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh My Gosh---that looks like so much fun in summer. With all of the hot weather we have been having, this is fabulous.. Where is the wave pool? Nashville?

Hugs,
Betsy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a refreshing day for all. I do love that first picture!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

What a fun day, great pics.
kim

gayle said...

Years and years ago when my kids were younger we went to a wave pool!! We loved it! It looks like you all had a great time!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I loved looking at all the cool water slides and the pool! What a wonderful way to spend a hot day. Your daughters are beautiful girls.