Saturday, July 24, 2010

....We Are Here!!

Well.... we made it! After lots of trouble getting the rental car, and a very late start packing, we decided to leave for South Carolina at 4:00 am. This is what I saw out my window while we were driving!!

And this is what I saw over my shoulder.... sleeping, and.....

Being silly, (notice the bags are stacked to the ceiling, smaller vehicle & ball tournament makes for one packed car)!!



A nice shot after the sun came up!!
**** I will try and post deals as I can, but this week I will focus more on sharing family pictures & activities.

9 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You made it there safe and you are on your way - have fun! sandie

Ginny Hartzler said...

What great pictures of the trip in the car! I really don't care as much about the savings deals as I do hearing all about you and what's going on, I wish you did more family updates. I hope you have a great time!

Connie said...

Enjoy yourselves! Hope you have a great week! :)

Jane said...

Great pictures - hope you guys have fun,

Jane

RaD said...

We had trouble getting our rental car too, so I completely understand. Those places do not make it easy at all. Glad you were able to get on the road at a "decent" enough time though :)

RaD said...

We had trouble getting our rental car too, so I completely understand. Those places do not make it easy at all. Glad you were able to get on the road at a "decent" enough time though :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a grand vacation! So cute to see the kids sleeping like babies. :)

yonca said...

Great pictures of your trip! Enjoy your vacation!

Ashley Corss said...

So cute :)