Monday, August 2, 2010

.... And it is Party Time

I mentioned my youngest daughter turned 13 Saturday, since our plans about returning home were up in the air, we planned her party for tonight.

Lots of friends have been invited to come over tonight and hang out in the back yard (yes it is 95 degrees), shoot some basketball, listen to music, play neighborhood hide & go seek, and eat lots of pizza, chips, and cup cakes.

Hopefully we will have a great time. So probably no blogging this evening. I promise vacation pictures coming soon!

9 comments:

Connie said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you all have a great time! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun bday!!

Hope the teen years are good to you! =)

Amy said...

How fun is that.. I am hosting my Round Robin this Friday if you want to join in..

Debbie's L'Bri said...

Sounds like fun... Warm fun..

Betsy Banks Adams said...

No---don't think you will be blogging tonight... ha ha .... Have fun!!!! I know the kids will all have a great time.... What a birthday she is having!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Ginny Hartzler said...

This sounds like a great, fun party to enter the teenage years with! I hope they all have a blast! Perhaps there will be pictures?

Joyce said...

My daughter had a great time. Thanks for the invite. You always give the best birthday parties.

Maude Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! Have fun!